- Wedbush cut the price target for Advance Auto Parts, Inc. AAP from $215 to $200. Advance Auto Parts shares fell 6.3% to $186.50 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel raised the price target on The J. M. Smucker Company SJM from $140 to $148. Smucker shares rose 3.3% to close at $142.35 on Tuesday.
- Deutsche Bank raised Intuit Inc. INTU price target from $525 to $560. Intuit shares rose 5.7% to $475.00 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley cut the price target on Medtronic plc MDT from $103 to $101. Medtronic shares fell 1.1% to $89.21 in pre-market trading.
- Rosenblatt cut price target for Twitter, Inc. TWTR from $52 to $37. Twitter shares fell 0.2% to $39.80 in pre-market trading.
- Baird lowered the price target on The Cooper Companies, Inc. COO from $392 to $375. Cooper Companies shares fell 1% to close at $311.32 on Monday.
- Wells Fargo raised the price target for DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. DKS from $90 to $103. DICK'S Sporting rose 0.1% to $111.23 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler cut the price target on Beyond Meat, Inc. BYND from $12 to $9. Beyond Meat fell 0.2% to $26.04 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc boosted the price target on Charter Communications, Inc. CHTR from $555 to $592. Charter Communications shares fell 1.6% to $425.00 in pre-market trading.
- Telsey Advisory Group cut the price target on Urban Outfitters, Inc. URBN from $30 to $28. Urban Outfitters shares fell 2% to $21.40 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.