- Waitr Holdings Inc WTRH said its on-demand delivery brand ASAP has entered into a partnership agreement with the online food delivery search engine, FoodBoss.
- WTRH expects the agreement to boost ASAP's accessibility to new restaurant brands and its ability to reach guests.
- FoodBoss allows consumers to see every online food delivery and pickup option for any restaurant.
- "This alliance with FoodBoss helps us expand into new markets more efficiently than ever before as we grow our newly branded ASAP delivery platform," said Carl Grimstad, CEO, and Chairman of the Board of ASAP.
- Price Action: WTRH shares are trading higher by 15.76% at $0.3025 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.