- FAT Brands Inc FAT owned brands Fatburger and Buffalo's Express have launched their first locations in Mexico.
- Situated in Mexico City, the restaurant is the first of 50 franchised locations to arrive in the country in partnership with franchisee Red Rombo Group SA de CV.
- In addition to its burgers, the Fatburger menu includes Fat and Skinny Fries, sweet potato fries, scratch-made onion rings, the Beyond Burger, turkeyburgers, hand-breaded crispy chicken sandwiches, and milkshakes.
- The company also revealed its plan to open the second Mexico City location by the end of 2022.
- Price Action: FAT shares are trading lower by 1.13% at $8.77 on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.