- Software-as-a-services (SAAS) and cloud intelligent systems provider WeTrade Group Inc WETG is in an advanced discussion with Zhixun Biotechnology Limited to launch an in-depth cooperative sales promotion of Zhixun's disinfectant - Zhuchang, in China and international markets.
- The financial terms of the transaction remain undisclosed.
- Zhixun specializes in the production of medical sterilization products.
- Also Read: WeTrade's Monkeypox Testing Kits May Go Global. Why A New Agreement Is Sending Shares Soaring Double Digits?
- Zhuchang disinfectant is a portable spray, officially registered with the PRC government, being the only and one-of-a-kind product in the market that can eliminate the COVID-19 Omicron variant.
- CEO Pijun Liu commented, "The potential partnership between Wetrade and Zhixun will not only enhance the sales of Zhixun's one-of-a-kind disinfectant to the next level but also expand WeTrade's space in the medical area, which will become a strong and new growth driver for the Group."
- Price Action: WETG shares traded higher by 19.10% at $8.53 on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.