- WeTrade Group Inc WETG collaborated with MobiLab Medical Innovatives to launch a globally unparalleled and one-of-a-kind Monkeypox Virus testing kit with combined insurance coverage products with world-leading insurance companies.
- MobiLab is in the business of providing smart solutions for individuals and companies of all sizes self-screening tests covering a wide range of major diseases, infections, and viruses.
- Also Read: Rapid Test For Monkeypox? NY-Based Chembio Diagnostics Thinks They Can Pull It Off
- MobiLab agreed to conduct an in-depth introduction and coordination for WeTrade with several world-leading insurance companies in the U.S., Europe, and Asia and help kick off the designing and structuring of unprecedented insurance products primarily covering Monkeypox Virus patients.
- CEO Pijun Liu commented, "We expect the one-of-a-kind insurance coverage offered by Monkeypox testing kit products will bring us over US$100 million in revenue, given the considerable size of the potential market."
- Related: WeTrade's Monkeypox Test Kit Sales Top $50 Million As Shares Soar
- Price Action: WETG shares traded lower by 18.70% at $8.13 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.