- EVgo Inc EVGO has entered into a new supply agreement with power and energy management solutions provider Delta Electronics.
- Under the agreement, Delta will supply EVgo with 1,000 fast chargers with up to 350kW power output.
- Related: GM Ties Up With Warren Buffett-Backed Firm To Build National EV Charging Network
- "EVgo and Delta share a reputation as industry first-movers and this collaboration will showcase our complementary strengths and expertise while supporting EVgo's momentum and deployment targets to expand access to world-class EV charging experiences across the U.S.," said EVgo CEO Cathy Zoi.
- Also Read: EVgo Reports Mixed Q2 Results
- Price Action: EVGO shares are trading lower by 3.30% at $10.26 on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.