- Booking Holdings Inc's BKNG subsidiary Agoda has signed a new partnership with digital payments and marketing solutions provider, Alipay+ for better customer benefits and rewards.
- The move is in addition to the existing integration of multiple digital wallets, namely the AlipayHK, GCash and TrueMoney, through Alipay+ on Agoda's platforms.
- With the partnership, multiple Alipay+ marketing solutions, including Alipay+ Rewards and its in-cashier marketing services, can be used for discount distribution and redemption on Agoda.
- The facility is expected to enable Agoda to enhance its transaction conversion rate.
- "As we gear up for the return to travel, we want to offer our customers greater choice and flexibility in their bookings," said Damien Pfirsch, CCO, Agoda.
- Price Action: BKNG shares closed higher by 1.60% at $1,955.80 on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.