- Abercrombie & Fitch Co ANF has launched a new getaway-themed store design concept.
- The space will include elevated fixtures and furnishings, and wood accent walls crafted exclusively for young millennial and zillennial customers seeking a vacation from the typical shopping space.
- The company has opened its first two getaway concept stores at Los Angeles' Del Amo Fashion Center and outside Milan in the Il Centro Shopping Center.
- Abercrombie plans to open multiple getaway-concept stores through the remainder of the fiscal year, with even more planned for 2023.
- Price Action: ANF shares are trading higher by 10.79% at $19.97 on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.