- Quiet Platforms, a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Eagle Outfitters Inc AEO, has launched a partnership with DHL eCommerce Solutions to offer a new delivery service. DHL is part of Deutsche Post DPSTF DHL Group.
- The service will be available exclusively to retailers and brands in the Quiet Platforms network.
- The service is slated to reach 93% of postal codes across Quiet Platforms' national network.
- The two companies will also collaborate to develop new delivery services for future rollout.
- Price Action: AEO shares are trading lower by 2.35% at $11.82 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.