- Citigroup raised the price target for Apple Inc. AAPL from $175 to $185. Apple shares rose 1.7% to trade at $159.99 on Friday.
- Raymond James cut the price target on Southwest Airlines Co. LUV from $55 to $51. Southwest Airlines shares fell 0.2% to $38.07 on Friday.
- Morgan Stanley boosted Mastercard Incorporated MA price target from $452 to $457. Mastercard shares fell 0.2% to $351.91 on Friday.
- Oppenheimer reduced the price target on Roku, Inc. ROKU from $135 to $80. Roku shares fell 26% to trade at $62.99 on Friday.
- Pivotal Research cut price target for Comcast Corporation CMCSA from $55 to $47. Comcast shares fell 2.7% to trade at $38.35 on Friday.
- Stifel raised the price target on Amazon.com, Inc. AMZN from $185 to $200. Amazon shares jumped 10% to trade at $134.46 on Friday.
- Rosenblatt cut the price target for Intel Corporation INTC from $40 to $30. Intel shares fell 11% to trade at $35.34 on Friday.
- SVB Leerink lowered the price target on Pfizer Inc. PFE from $55 to $53. Pfizer shares fell 0.8% to $50.34 on Friday.
- Wedbush boosted the price target on Wingstop Inc. WING from $105 to $135. Wingstop shares fell 1.8% to $117.55 on Friday.
- Keybanc raised the price target on KLA Corporation KLAC from $375 to $410. KLA Corporation shares fell 1% to $366.28 on Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPrice TargetIntraday UpdateMarketsAnalyst RatingsAirlinesData Processing & Outsourced ServicesIndustrialsInformation TechnologyPrice Target Changes