- Mizuho raised the price target for QUALCOMM Incorporated QCOM from $168 to $175. QUALCOMM shares fell 3.7% to $147.80 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays raised the price target on Humana Inc HUM from $500 to $570. Humana shares fell 0.7% to $475.00 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital cut The Sherwin-Williams Company SHW price target from $274 to $251. Sherwin-Williams shares slipped 0.1% to $231.78 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo raised the price target on Rockwell Automation, Inc. ROK from $189 to $213. Rockwell Automation shares fell 1.2% to $237.51 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital cut price target for ServiceNow, Inc. NOW from $520 to $497. ServiceNow shares fell 6.2% to $421.00 in pre-market trading.
- Mizuho reduced the price target on Lam Research Corporation LRCX from $675 to $650. Lam Research shares rose 1.1% to $472.94 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo cut the price target for Best Buy Co., Inc. BBY from $82 to $70. Best Buy shares fell 2.9% to $72.30 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James lowered the price target on Visa Inc. V from $281 to $262. Visa shares rose 0.1% to $210.51 in pre-market trading.
- Wolfe Research cut the price target on Meta Platforms Inc META from $240 to $200. Meta shares fell 4.5% to $162.00 in pre-market trading.
- Oppenheimer raised the price target on Etsy, Inc ETSY from $120 to $127. Etsy shares rose 6.5% to $101.75 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.