- Tractor Supply Co TSCO has appointed Kimberley Gardiner as Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
- Gardiner succeeds Christi Korzekwa, who previously announced her plans to retire.
- Gardiner has over twenty-two years of marketing experience.
- Gardiner joins TSCO from Volkswagen AG VWAGY Volkswagen of America, where she served as Chief Marketing Officer and Senior Vice President since 2020. Before Volkswagen, Gardiner held various leadership positions in the automotive industry.
- Gardiner graduated from Mills College with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication and earned her MBA from Indiana University's Kelley School of Business.
- Price Action: TSCO shares are trading higher by 0.83% at 204.88 on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.