- Wedbush analyst Nick Setyan lowered the price target on Darden Restaurants Inc DRI to $122 (3% upside) from $140 and kept a Neutral rating on the shares.
- The analyst noted that FY23 guidance is predicated on normalization in inflation trends in the second half and has lowered his FY23 EPS estimate to $7.60 from $8.41 to reflect guidance commentary.
- The analyst believes DRI's current valuation reflects an attractive longer-term outlook on the one hand and heightened near- and medium-term uncertainty on the other.
- Related: Earnings Beat, Dividend Hike, New Buyback: Darden Restaurants' Q4 Highlights
- Truist analyst Jake Bartlett reduced the price target to $136 (15% upside) from $180 but kept a Buy rating on the shares.
- RBC Capital analyst Christopher Carril lowered the price target on Darden to $143 (21% upside) from $151 and kept an Outperform rating on the shares.
- Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Mullan lowered the price target on Darden to $124 (5% upside) from $152 and kept a Hold rating on the shares.
- Baird analyst David Tarantino lowered the firm's price target on Darden to $136 from $146.
- BMO Capital analyst Andrew Strelzik maintained a Market Perform rating and lowered the price target from $140 to $130 (10% upside).
- Morgan Stanley kept an Overweight rating and lowered the price target from $161 to $148 (25% upside).
- Credit Suisse analyst Lauren Silberman maintained an Outperform and lowered the price target from $175 to $152 (28% upside).
- Citigroup analyst Jon Tower maintained a Buy and raised the price target from $134 to $140 (18% upside).
- Piper Sandler analyst Nicole Miller Regan maintained an Overweight and lowered the price target from $153 to $150 (27% upside).
- Barclays analyst Jeffrey Bernstein maintained an Overweight and reduced the price target from $135 to $130 (10% upside).
- Stifel analyst Chris O'Cull maintained a Buy and lowered the price target from $160 to $135 (14% upside).
- Price Action: DRI shares are trading higher by 2.27% at $118.22 on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.