- Launching this weekend, Pick'em games will allow viewers to predict outcomes of live sporting events directly from the fuboTV Inc FUBO streaming service, Stephens analyst Nicholas Zangler noted.
- For now, viewers can earn points and compete with friends.
- However, later it will introduce prizing, where he saw fubo can leverage unique partnerships and sponsorships with consumer-facing brands.
- In Arizona and Iowa, where the fubo Sportsbook is operational, Pick'em Games integrates with the fubo Sportsbook, with viewers able to scan on-screen QR codes to place real-money wagers aligned with their Pick'em selections seamlessly.
- He remained intrigued with FUBO's unique opportunity to attract advertisers through differentiated, highly engaging advertising campaigns in a way few others can provide by leveraging the interactive gaming and gambling features offered by an integrated fuboTV/fubo Sportsbook platform.
- However, he also remained on the sidelines, waiting for unique advertising campaigns to materialize and more evidence consumers value the integration of the fubo Sportsbook.
- He had an Equal-Weight rating with a price target of $6 on the stock.
- Price Action: FUBO shares traded higher by 8.40% at $2.78 on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.