- TDCX Inc TDCX will join the MSCI Global Small Cap Index - Singapore Index.
- The inclusion will take effect after the close of the U.S. market on May 31.
- With 55 constituents as of April 29, the index represents approximately 14% of the free float-adjusted market capitalization of the Singapore equity universe.
- Singapore-headquartered TDCX provides transformative digital CX solutions, enabling world-leading and disruptive brands to acquire new customers, build customer loyalty, and protect their online communities.
- TDCX clocked Q4 revenue of $114.50 million, up 28.8% year-on-year, beating the consensus of $88.91 million.
- Price Action: TDCX shares traded higher by 11.7% at $14.08 on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.