- Smart for Life, Inc. SMFL rose 75.3% to $1.63 in pre-market trading. Smart For Life recently said it is launching various products under the Doctors Scientific Organica brand on Amazon Singapore.
- Alzamend Neuro, Inc. ALZN shares rose 21.6% to $1.35 in pre-market trading.
- Meiwu Technology Company Limited WNW rose 22.4% to $1.20 in pre-market trading.
- SuperCom Ltd. SPCB rose 22.2% to $0.8448 in pre-market trading after jumping more than 25% on Monday.
- Enservco Corporation ENSV rose 18.9% to $4.03 in pre-market trading after gaining around 18% on Monday.
- OneConnect Financial Technology Co., Ltd. OCFT rose 15.6% to $1.93 in pre-market trading after jumping over 18% on Monday.
- Zhihu Inc. ZH rose 15.4% to $3.00 in pre-market trading after dipping around 18% on Monday.
- Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company HOFV rose 15.5% to $1.34 in pre-market trading after jumping more than 10% on Monday. Hall Of Fame Resort recently posted Q4 sales of $3.00 million.
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. AVCT rose 13.7% to $1.15 in pre-market trading after climbing around 10% on Monday.
- NEXGEL, Inc. NXGL rose 13.5% to $2.34 in pre-market trading. NexGel, on Monday, reported $533.00 thousand in sales for the fourth quarter.
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. HBP rose 13.2% to $10.75 in pre-market trading after Woodgrain announced plans to acquire the company.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Siyata Mobile Inc. SYTA rose 9.8% to $1.34 in pre-market trading.
- KE Holdings Inc. BEKE rose 9.5% to $13.30 in pre-market trading after dropping more than 14% on Monday.
- Evolv Technologies Holdings, Inc. EVLV rose 8.8% to $1.85 in pre-market trading. Evolv Technologies recently issued FY22 sales guidance below estimates.
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited BABA shares rose 8.7% to $112.60 in pre-market trading as the company raised its share buyback program to $25 billion from $15 billion.
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited KC rose 8.7% to $6.13 in pre-market trading after dropping 11% on Monday.
- Alset EHome International Inc.. AEI rose 7.7% to $0.5150 in pre-market trading after surging around 8% on Monday.
- Yext, Inc. YEXT rose 6.8% to $7.04 in pre-market trading after the company announced a buyback. Yext's board approved a share repurchase program, which authorizes the company to repurchase up to $100 million of its common stock.
- NIKE, Inc. NKE rose 5.7% to $137.60 in pre-market trading after reporting upbeat quarterly results.
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation AGTC shares fell 22.2% to $1.40 in pre-market trading after the company announced a common stock offering with no terms disclosed.
- Statera Biopharma, Inc. STAB shares fell 21.7% to $0.4653 in pre-market trading after reporting a proposed underwritten public offering.
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd. ZIM fell 15.4% to $74.49 in pre-market trading.
- Cyren Ltd. CYRN shares fell 11.3% to $8.05 in pre-market trading after jumping 43% on Monday.
- Okta, Inc. OKTA fell 10.6% to $151.40 in pre-market trading after the company said it has found no evidence of continuing malicious activity.
- Orphazyme A/S ORPH fell 10.1% to $0.7599 in pre-market trading after the company filed for voluntary delisting of its American Depositary Shares.
- Hudson Capital Inc. HUSN shares fell 8% to $2.42 in pre-market trading. Hudson Capital shares jumped 27% on Monday after the company reported its Fr8PrivateFleet has already secured new and existing Fr8App customers, including one of Mexico's largest food producers.
- CooTek (Cayman) Inc. CTK fell 7.3% to $0.3060 in pre-market trading. CooTek (Cayman) recently reported Q4 earnings results.
- United Time Technology Co., Ltd. UTME fell 7.5% to $2.57 in pre-market trading after jumping around 45% on Monday.
- Clearside Biomedical, Inc. CLSD fell 7.2% to $2.18 in pre-market trading. Clearside Biomedical recently after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results.
- Yumanity Therapeutics, Inc. YMTX fell 6.8% to $1.65 in pre-market trading after jumping around 58% on Monday. Yumanity Therapeutics, last month, announced restructuring plan.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasCommunications EquipmentInformation TechnologyPre-Market MoversTop Gainers