- HeartBeam Inc BEAT has signed a professional services agreement with Triple Ring Technologies Inc to assist in the design and development of its Telehealth complete solution 3D vector Electrocardiogram (ECG) collection device for remote heart attack or myocardial infarction (MI) monitoring.
- The joint partnership is a five-phase expedited device development project scheduled to be completed in Q4 of 2022 for a 510k submission to the FDA.
- HeartBeam has developed a personal, portable, and easy-to-use heart attack detection solution that patients can use at home to help their physicians assess whether chest pain results from a heart attack or MI.
- HeartBeam's solution employs a reusable, credit card-sized, 3D vector ECG recording device and cloud-based software to deliver critical data in real-time outside of a medical setting.
- The joint project will include HeartBeam Telehealth 3D vector ECG collection device builds for design verification & validation, device packaging, and a manufacturing technology transfer to a contract manufacturer to be named later.
- Price Action: BEAT shares are up 4.79% at $1.75 during the market session on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.