- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd BABA has collaborated with Canaan Inc CAN, CoinDesk reports. The partnership is concerned with artificial intelligence.
- Alibaba, which aims to build the future commerce infrastructure, will declare its December quarter results on February 24.
- Related Content: Tencent, Alibaba Deny Launching NFT Trading Platforms To Chinese Regulators
- Canaan is a leading high-performance computing solutions provider focusing on ASIC high-performance computing chip design, chip research and development, computing equipment production, and software services.
- Price Action: CAN shares traded higher by 6.20% at $5.14 in the premarket on the last check Tuesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.