- Infobird Co., Ltd IFBD rose 39% to $1.30 in pre-market trading. Infobird recently signed a contract with subsidiary of Nippi Japan for digital marketing solutions.
- Enphase Energy, Inc. ENPH shares rose 19.4% to $172.55 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results and issued Q1 sales guidance above estimates.
- ERYTECH Pharma S.A. ERYP rose 11.6% to $2.11 in pre-market trading. ERYTECH expanded its patent portfolio for the treatment of rare metabolic diseases.
- Doximity, Inc. DOCS rose 10.1% to $54.85 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 adjusted EPS and sales results and issued FY22 sales guidance above estimates.
- Sundial Growers Inc. SNDL shares rose 8.5% to $0.5461 in pre-market trading after the company announced that it has received an extension of 180 calendar days to regain compliance with Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement.
- Tritium DCFC Limited DCFC rose 8.4% to $10.35 in pre-market trading. Tritium DCFC shares jumped over 39% on Tuesday after the company announced a manufacturing facility in Tennessee.
- E-Home Household Service Holdings Limited EJH rose 8% to $0.7790 in pre-market trading.
- Joby Aviation, Inc. JOBY rose 8% to $5.02 in pre-market trading after jumping 21% on Tuesday. Joby Aviation and SK Telecom recently announced partnership to introduce emissions-free aerial ridesharing services to cities and communities across South Korea.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. CMG rose 6.5% to $1,555.00 in pre-market trading as the company reported upbeat earnings for its fourth quarter. The company said it sees Q1 same-store sales up in mid to high single digits range.
- Leafly Holdings, Inc. LFLY rose 5.6% to $6.62 in pre-market trading after dropping 11% on Tuesday.
- SunPower Corporation SPWR rose 5.2% to $16.95 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Also check out this: Apple And 3 Other Stocks Sold By Insiders
- Zosano Pharma Corporation ZSAN shares fell 48.4% to $0.2437 in pre-market trading after the company reported pricing of $15.4 million public offering of common stock and warrants.
- Society Pass Incorporated SOPA shares fell 29.7% to $3.29 in pre-market trading after surging around 43% on Tuesday.
- The Container Store Group, Inc. TCS fell 25.6% to $7.83 in pre-market trading after the company issued Q4 EPS guidance below estimates and said it expects a Q4 sales decline of approximately 11% year over year.
- New Relic, Inc. NEWR shares fell 23.1% to $84.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 adjusted EPS results and issued Q4 and FY22 adjusted EPS guidance below estimates.
- Nuvectis Pharma, Inc. NVCT shares fell 8.3% to $5.79 in pre-market trading after dipping around 20% on Tuesday. Nuvectis Pharma reported closing of $16,000,000 upsized initial public offering of common stock.
- Aegon N.V. AEG fell 6.8% to $5.78 in pre-market trading following Q4 results.
- BioCardia, Inc. BCDA shares fell 6.5% to $2.43 in pre-market trading after jumping around 24% on Tuesday. BioCardia recently announced it received FDA Breakthrough Device Designation for CardiAMP cell therapy system for heart failure.
- Argo Blockchain plc ARBK fell 5.9% to $10.30 in pre-market trading.
- Big Lots, Inc. BIG shares fell 4.5% to $37.69 in pre-market. JP Morgan downgraded Big Lots from Neutral to Underweight and lowered the price target from $54 to $31.
- Lyft, Inc. LYFT shares fell 3.9% to $39.59 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 earnings results.
Also check out this: Executives Buy Over $6M Of 5 Penny Stocks
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.