- Progenity, Inc. PROG rose 33% to $2.02 in pre-market trading after jumping over 40% on Thursday.
- Iterum Therapeutics plc ITRM rose 25.1% to $0.6984 in pre-market trading after dropping over 8% on Thursday.
- QuickLogic Corporation QUIK rose 14.7% to $6.15 in pre-market trading. QuickLogic reported a strategic investment by current shareholders. The company said it expects Q3 revenue of $3.8 million to $3.9 million.
- Paltalk, Inc. PALT rose 12.3% to $11.87 in pre-market trading after jumping over 25% on Thursday.
- Meten Holding Group Ltd. METX rose 11.2% to $0.40 in pre-market trading after jumping 9% on Thursday.
- Molecular Data Inc. MKD rose 11% to $0.39 in pre-market trading. Molecular Data recently closed its $15 million registered direct offering.
- Minerva Neurosciences, Inc. NERV rose 9.2% to $1.90 in pre-market trading. Minerva Neurosciences recently announced results from a bioequivalence study comparing roluperidone formulations used in Phase 2b and Phase 3 trials and the planned commercial formulation.
- Aeterna Zentaris Inc. AEZS rose 9.1% to $0.8184 in pre-market trading after climbing over 25% on Thursday.
- SunPower Corporation SPWR rose 9% to $24.71 in pre-market trading. SunPower will replace Cimarex Energy in the S&P MidCap 400 effective on Tuesday, October 5.
- Lordstown Motors Corp. RIDE shares rose 5.8% to $8.44 in pre-market trading. Lordstown Motors issued production and financial update. Foxconn will purchase $50 million of Lordstown common stock at price of $6.8983 per share.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Superior Drilling Products, Inc. SDPI shares fell 14.3% to $1.50 in pre-market trading after jumping 60% on Thursday.
- IronNet, Inc.. IRNT shares fell 11.1% to $15.16 in pre-market trading after dropping 15% on Thursday.
- Camber Energy, Inc. CEI shares fell 9.4% to $3.46 in pre-market trading after gaining over 11% on Thursday.
- Farmmi, Inc. FAMI fell 8.8% to $0.4220 in pre-market trading. Farmmi recently agreed to acquire all the shares of Jiangxi Xiangbo Agriculture and Forestry Development Co., Ltd (Xiangbo) for about RMB70 million.
- Epsilon Energy Ltd. EPSN fell 5% to $6.15 in pre-market trading after jumping 18% on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.