- Goldman Sachs analyst Rod Hall upgraded Qualcomm Inc QCOM to Neutral from Sell with a price target of $148, up from $136, implying a 5.93% upside.
- Qualcomm is poised to benefit from multiple tailwinds in the second half of 2021, including an earlier Apple Inc's AAPL iPhone launch and improving supply situation, Hall believes.
- He raised the company's handsets segment estimates to reflect updated handset market expectations, including Huawei Technologies Co, Ltd's share shift to Qualcomm.
- Hall sees Qualcomm likely reporting substantial chip numbers in the second half from higher iPhone builds and improved Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd's TSM capacity availability.
- Price action: QCOM shares traded lower by 0.26% at $139.35 in the premarket session on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.