Wednesday morning, 7 companies reached new 52-week lows.
- AbCellera Biologics ABCL was the largest firm by market cap to set a new 52-week low.
- The smallest company in terms of market cap to set a new 52-week low was Celyad Oncology CYAD.
- AbCellera Biologics ABCL was the biggest loser, with shares trading down 5.89% to reach its 52-week low.
The following stocks set new 52-week lows as of 10 a.m. ET on Wednesday:
- AbCellera Biologics ABCL stock achieved a new 52-week low on Wednesday morning, hitting $19.80 and moving down 5.89%.
- Galapagos GLPG stock hit a yearly low of $70.30. The stock was down 1.33% for the day.
- Equinox Gold EQX stock dropped to a yearly low on Wednesday of $7.49. Shares traded down 0.65%.
- 4D Molecular Therapeutics FDMT stock hit a yearly low of $23.68. The stock was up 1.51% for the day.
- OneSmart Intl Edu Group ONE shares set a new yearly low of $1.18 this morning. The stock was down 1.65% on the session.
- Bridgford Foods BRID stock dropped to a yearly low on Wednesday of $13.01. Shares traded up 1.22%.
- Celyad Oncology CYAD stock hit $5.24 on Wednesday morning, setting a new 52-week low for a change of down 1.49%.
Benzinga will continue to update investors on 52-week lows hit in these and other stocks. Stay tuned!
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.