On Tuesday morning, 9 companies hit new 52-week lows.
Things to Consider:
- The largest company by market cap to set a new 52-week low was Trex Co TREX.
- The company with the smallest market cap to set a new 52-week low was Sundial Growers SNDL.
- Trex Co TREX was the biggest loser, with shares trading down 49.21% to reach its 52-week low.
Here are all the stocks that set new 52-week lows during the first half-hour of trading on Tuesday:
- Trex Co TREX shares moved down 49.21% on Tuesday to hit a new 52-week low of $70.69, drifting down 49.21%.
- VEON VEON stock hit a new 52-week low of $1.21. The stock was down 0.6% on the session.
- Sinopec Shanghai SHI shares made a new 52-week low of $18.79 on Tuesday. The stock was down 3.23% for the day.
- State Auto Financial STFC stock set a new 52-week low of $14.43 on Tuesday, moving down 2.4%.
- United Fire Group UFCS stock broke to a new 52-week low of $22.00 on Tuesday. Shares of the company later traded up 0.45%.
- OrganiGram Holdings OGI shares fell to $1.04 on Tuesday, setting a new 52-week low with a shift of down 1.42%.
- Satsuma Pharmaceuticals STSA stock hit a yearly low of $4.40. The stock was down 5.6% for the day.
- Code Chain New Continent CCNC stock broke to a new 52-week low of $1.08 on Tuesday. Shares of the company traded down 3.57%.
- Sundial Growers SNDL stock achieved a new 52-week low on Tuesday morning, hitting $0.27 and moving down 2.13%.
Benzinga will continue to update investors on further movements in these equities. Stay tuned.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.