- PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PHAS shares climbed 17.6% to $4.60. PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals said the Phase 2a trial of PB2452, a recombinant, human, monoclonal antibody antigen-binding fragment designed to reverse the antiplatelet activity of AstraZeneca’s Ticagrelor, has been completed.
- SYNNEX Corporation SNX climbed 16% to $111.03 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results. The company also issued Q4 EPS and sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. GHSI gained 13.1% to $0.8972. The stock has rallied approximately 262% over the past month.
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ACHN shares rose 13% to $4.0750 after announcing that the FDA has granted Breakthrough Therapy designation for danicopan for patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. CMTL shares rose 12.4% to $33.51 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results. The company also issued FY20 sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company RRD gained 10.2% to $3.35.
- RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. RICK gained 8.7% to $19.98. RCI reported Q4 nightclubs sales rose 6% year over year.
- TherapeuticsMD, Inc. TXMD climbed 8.5% to $3.94 after the company reported it sees Q3 total net revenue to be $6.8 million to $9 million.
- The Medicines Company MDCO gained 7.8% to $50.83 after the company's ORION-9 Phase 3 study of Inclisiran met its primary and all secondary endpoints.
- Pacira BioSciences, Inc. PCRX rose 6.9% to $40.51. Pacira BioSciences will replace Shutterfly in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective Monday, September 30.
- Philip Morris International Inc. PM rose 6.1% to $75.91 after the company announced it is ending merger discussions with Altria Group.
- Glu Mobile Inc. GLUU rose 5.5% to $5.01. DA Davidson initiated coverage on Glu Mobile with a Buy rating and a $8 price target.
- NIKE, Inc. NKE shares rose 5.3% to $91.80 after the company reported stronger-than-expected results for its first quarter on Tuesday.
- Marathon Petroleum Corporation MPC gained 5.2% to $58.36 after Wells Fargo kept its Outperform rating and raised the price target from $75 to $77 per share. Elliott Management reported a 2.5% stake in Marathon Petroleum and calls for company to separate into three businesses, Bloomberg reported.
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. AIM shares tumbled 44.9% to $0.8101 after the company reported the pricing of its $8 million public offering.
- Titan Medical Inc. TMDI shares dipped 28.9% to $1.4651.
- Lannett Company, Inc. LCI dropped 17.4% to $11.48 after the company priced $75 million of convertible senior notes which are due by 2026.
- electroCore, Inc. ECOR shares declined 15.5% to $2.84 after the company issued an update on 510(k) submission seeking expanded indication for gammaCore™.
- Loop Industries, Inc. LOOP dropped 13.7% to $15.10.
- McDermott International, Inc. MDR fell 10.7% to $1.9196, likely amid profit taking following an 86% rebound from lows after September-18 news the company hired advisors to improve capital structure and its balance sheet sent shares down from $5.90 to a low of $1.40.
- Pier 1 Imports, Inc. PIR dropped 10.4% to $12.29. Pier 1 Imports is expected to release quarterly earnings after the closing bell.
- Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc. UCTT dipped 10.2% to $14.41 after Cowen & Co downgraded the stock from Outperform to Market Perform and lowered the price target from $20 to $18 per shares.
- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. PSTV fell 9% to $3.56 after dropping 3.46% on Tuesday.
- Iovance Biotherapeutics, Inc. IOVA shares fell 8.4% to $18.60.
- Forestar Group Inc. FOR shares declined 8.2% to $18.62 after the company reported a 5.25 million share common stock offering.
- Jumia Technologies AG JMIA dropped 8% to $7.85.
- China Index Holdings Limited CIH shares declined 8% to $4.3891.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ZYNE dropped 7.1% to $7.19.
- Advaxis, Inc ADXS fell 6.8% to $0.2315 on continued momentum after the stock fell below the $0.30 support level on Monday.
- Worthington Industries, Inc. WOR fell 6.4% to $34.55 after reporting Q1 results.
- Beyond Meat, Inc. BYND fell 5.4% to $135.23.
- BlackBerry Limited BB shares dropped 5.2% to $5.51 after Morgan Stanley and RBC Capital lowered their price targets on the stock.
- Transocean Ltd. RIG shares fell 4.1% to $5.19 after RBC Capital downgraded the company's stock from Outperform to Sector Perform and lowered the price target from $17 to $9.
- Broadcom Inc. AVGO fell 3.5% to $272.36 following news of a $3 billion series A mandatory convertible preferred stock offering.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.