This most-searched list is a feature included in Benzinga Pro's Newsfeed tool. It highlights stocks frequently searched by Benzinga Pro users on the platform.
- DPW Holdings DPW shares were up 261% to $7.42. The company announced that its subsidiary, Digita Power Lending completed its beta testing of www.monthlyinterest.com, an online fintech portal that facilitates investments.
- Yuma Energy YUMA shares were up 179% to $3.50 after the company said it has taken significant steps to reduce the general and administrative costs. The company also cut its 2019 capital expenditures.
- Plus Therapeutics PSTV shares were down 26% to $10.64.
- PG&E PCG shares were down 28% to $10.32. The company received an unfavorable ruling when a judge lifted the freeze on pending lawsuits related to a 2017 fire.
- DryShips DRYS shares were up 35% to $5.18 following news the company will be acquired by SPII Holdings for $5.25 per share in cash.
- Weibo WB shares were up 13% to $41.83 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 EPS and sales results.
- SINA SINA shares were up 13% to $42.30 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 EPS and sales results.
- Tailored Brands TLRD shares were down 6% to $4.75. The company reported plans to sell its corporate apparel businesses.
- China Green Agriculture CGA shares were up 18% to $4.31.
- Jaguar Health JAGX shares were up 4% to $1.16. The company reported that it achieved statistically significant top-line results in a study evaluating crofelemer for treatment of diarrhea related to targeted cancer therapy.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.