- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. GHSI shares jumped 190.6% to $2.79 after the company received a Hong Kong patent for its MapcatSF device.
- Francesca's Holdings Corporation FRAN gained 27.3% to $4.3153 after Cross River Capital Management disclosed a 20.3% stake in the company.
- Anixa Biosciences, Inc. ANIX shares gained 18.2% to $4.87 after the company announced a strategic alliance and licensing agreement with Cleveland Clinic for an innovative breast cancer vaccine technology.
- Nautilus, Inc. NLS gained 17.9% to $2.0390 after Imperial Capital upgraded the company's stock from In-Line to Outperform and announced a $4.50 price target.
- AVROBIO, Inc. AVRO climbed 16.9% to $22.40. AVROBIO priced its 6.5 million share common stock offering at $18.50 per share.
- scPharmaceuticals Inc. SCPH gained 15.4% to $4.8710.
- Seattle Genetics, Inc. SGEN shares rose 15.3% to $72.87 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 sales results. The company also raised its collaboration and license from $95-$110 million to $110-$125 million.
- Rekor Systems, Inc. REKR gained 14.6% to $2.99.
- Yatra Online, Inc. YTRA rose 13.4% to $4.40 after Ebix, Inc. EBIX announced it will acquire the company in a $338 million deal.
- SilverCrest Metals Inc. SILV rose 11.7% to $4.3885.
- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. FSM climbed 11.6% to $3.55.
- Puyi Inc. PUYI climbed 11.1% to $8.34.
- Hill International, Inc. HIL gained 10.8% to $2.8695.
- Orion Group Holdings, Inc. ORN jumped 10.2% to $4.1638 after the company announced a contract award totaling approximately $52 million.
- Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. CAPR rose 9.7% to $6.58.
- MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. MTSI shares surged 8.8% to $16.92. Piper Jaffray upgraded MACOM from Neutral to Overweight and raised the price target from $14 to $21.
- Cintas Corporation CTAS rose 8.1% to $258.67 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results. The company also issued FY20 EPS guidance on the high end of analyst estimates.
- Endeavour Silver Corp. EXK surged 8.1% to $2.1950.
- Benefitfocus, Inc. BNFT surged 7.9% to $26.97.
- Opera Limited OPRA gained 7.6% to $11.18. B. Riley FBR initiated coverage on Opera with a Buy rating and a $14.50 price target.
- ASML Holding N.V. ASML rose 5.3% to $215.93 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 sales and a quarter-over-quarter increase in gross margin.
- Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. XBIO shares dipped 50% to $5.42. Xenetic Biosciences priced its 2.3 million unit offering at $6.50 per share.
- Golden Minerals Co AUMN tumbled 28% to $0.2376 after reporting a $2.25 million registered direct offering.
- Xcel Brands, Inc. XELB fell 18.8% to $2.6568 after dropping 6.57% on Tuesday.
- BeyondSpring Inc. BYSI dipped 16.2% to $16.01 after the company priced its 2.06 million share common stock offering at $17 per share for gross proceeds of $35 million.
- Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. NUS fell 16.1% to $38.19 after the company reported worse-than-expected preliminary second-quarter EPS and sales results. The company also cut its sales guidance below analyst estimates.
- Immuron Limited IMRN shares fell 15% to $3.6550 after rising 46.76% on Tuesday. Immuron priced its 339,130 ADS offering at $4 per ADS.
- Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. BPTH dropped 14.2% to $14.74 after surging 33.10% on Tuesday.
- Phunware, Inc. PHUN shares fell 11.8% to $2.10.
- Forty Seven, Inc. FTSV tumbled 11.4% to $8.97 after the company reported a $75 million common stock offering.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc INO dropped 11.2% to $2.6650 after the company reported it would discontinue further development of its Phase 1/2 Study for advanced Bladder Cancer.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson ERIC fell 11.2% to $8.52 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 EPS results.
- SciPlay Corporation SCPL dropped 11% to $11.35.
- SharpSpring, Inc. SHSP shares slipped 10.8% to $10.62. SharpSpring disclosed that it has added 290 new customers during the second quarter of 2019.
- CSX Corporation CSX fell 10.6% to $71.13 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 EPS and sales results.
- Tellurian Inc. TELL dipped 10.1% to $6.92.
- Cincinnati Bell Inc. CBB dropped 10% to $4.25.
- HyreCar Inc. HYRE fell 9.7% to $3.07.
- Camber Energy, Inc. CEI fell 9.7% to $3.0604 after declining 11.02% on Tuesday.
- Perion Network Ltd. PERI dropped 9.2% to $3.86.
- RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. RAVE shares declined 9.2% to $2.68.
- Pier 1 Imports, Inc. PIR dropped 6.6% to $4.94.
- Textron Inc. TXT fell 6.5% to $50.53 after reporting weak Q2 sales.
- The Progressive Corporation PGR dropped 4.5% to $80.36 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 sales.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.