- Biopharmx Corp BPMX shares rose 72.8% to $1.53 in pre-market trading after the company announced that its Phase 2b trial of BPX-04 for Populopustular Rosacea met both primary and secondary endpoints and was well tolerated.
- Allergan plc AGN shares rose 29.1% to $167.31 in pre-market trading after AbbVie Inc ABBV announced plans To acquire Allergan for $188.24 per share in cash and stock.
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. RIOT shares rose 15.8% to $3.52 in pre-market trading after climbing 10.55% on Monday.
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. IGC rose 10.8% to $2.27 in pre-market trading after surging 25.77% on Monday.
- Jaguar Health, Inc. JAGX rose 9.7% to $5.00 in pre-market trading. Jaguar Health regained compliance with all applicable Nasdaq Stock Market listing standards.
- scPharmaceuticals Inc. SCPH rose 4.8% to $3.07 in pre-market trading.
- Endo International plc ENDP rose 4.7% to $3.76 in pre-market trading after dropping 6.51% on Monday.
- Krystal Biotech Inc KRYS rose 4.4% to $43.00 in pre-market trading. Krystal Biotech priced 2.5 million share public offering of common stock at $40 per share.
- Lennar Corporation LEN rose 4.1% to $53.51 in pre-market trading after the company announced better-than-expected results for its second quarter.
- ArQule, Inc. ARQL rose 4% to $10.41 in pre-market trading. ArQule priced 9.25 million share offering at $9.75 per share.
- FactSet Research Systems Inc. FDS rose 4% to $305.06 in pre-market trading after reporting upbeat Q3 results.
- Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd. CANF rose 3.6% to $2.89 in pre-market trading after declining 6.08% on Monday.
- Bausch Health Companies Inc BHC rose 3.5% to $24.60 in pre-market trading after the company announced the US launch of DUOBRII lotion 0.01%/0.045% for plaque psoriasis in adults.
- Genfit SA GNFT rose 3.4% to $20.90 in pre-market trading after announcing a strategic partnership with Terns Pharmaceuticals to develop and commercialize elafibranor in Greater China. The company will receive an upfront payment of $35 million.
- Sibanye Gold Limited SBGL shares rose 3.4% to $4.82 in pre-market trading.
- Grubhub Inc. GRUB rose 3.2% to $74.50 in pre-market trading. Citigroup upgraded GrubHub from Neutral to Buy.
- Nabriva Therapeutics PLC – ADR NBRV rose 2% to $2.14 in pre-market trading after reporting the EMA validated the marketing authorization application for lufamulin.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc CNAT fell 57.7% to $0.39 in pre-market trading after reporting that top-line results from the ENCORE-LF trial of emricasan did not meet the primary endpoint and will discontinue further treatment of patients enrolled.
- Aldeyra Therapeutics Inc ALDX fell 23.4% to $5.43 in pre-market trading after the company announced its SOLACE trial in noninfectious anterior uveitis did not achieve statistical significance in its primary or secondary endpoints.
- Akerna Corp. KERN shares fell 11.2% to $24.01 in pre-market trading after dropping 14.09% on Monday.
- Immunic, Inc. IMUX fell 10.7% to $15.86 in pre-market trading after rising 90.86% on Monday.
- Gamida Cell Ltd GMDA fell 9.9% to $6.50 in pre-market trading after the company filed for a common stock offering of 4.04 million shares.
- AbbVie Inc. ABBV fell 8.9% to $71.50 in pre-market trading after the company announced it will acquire Allergan for $188.24/share.
- Brighthouse Financial, Inc. BHF shares fell 7.2% to $35.40 in pre-market trading. Credit Suisse downgraded Brighthouse Financial from Neutral to Underperform and lowered the price target from $35 to $22, while Goldman Sachs downgraded the stock from Neutral to Sell and lowered the price target from $39 to $32.
- The Medicines Company MDCO fell 4.6% to $33.73 in pre-market trading after reporting a $150 million common stock offering.
- Pivotal Software, Inc. PVTL fell 4.4% to $10.85 in pre-market trading.
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AMAG fell 3.6% to $8.25 in pre-market trading after dropping 4.57% on Monday.
- Beyond Meat, Inc. BYND fell 3.4% to $136.19 in pre-market trading after dropping 8.53% on Monday.
- Shopify Inc. SHOP fell 2.8% to $303.30 in pre-market trading. Wedbush downgraded Shopify from Outperform to Neutral.
- Minerva Neurosciences, Inc. NERV fell 2.7% to $5.77 in pre-market trading after surging 40.19% on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.