- Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. BPTH gained 206.6 percent to $36.85 on continued strength after the company on Wednesday announced BP1001 for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia demonstrated 'meaningful clinical improvement' with an 'excellent' patient safety profile.
- Seelos Therapeutics Inc SEEL jumped 87.7 percent to $2.91 after the company acquired an exclusive license to intellectual property pertaining to a Parkinson's therapy, which was created by UCLA researchers.
- GTx, Inc. GTXI shares climbed 67.7 percent to $1.54 after the company announced a merger with Oncternal Therapeutics in which GTx shareholders will own 75 percent of the combined company.
- ArQule, Inc. ARQL shares rose 35.3 percent to $4.3963 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 sales; the company also provided FY19 sales guidance of $3-$5 million.
- Rosetta Stone Inc. RST surged 31 percent to $20.44 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales; the company also provided FY19 sales guidance in-line with estimates.
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. CLMT shares jumped 29.1 percent to $3.6665 after reporting Q4 results.
- Altimmune, Inc. ALT gained 25.4 percent to $3.7869 after gaining 12.27 percent on Wednesday.
- TrovaGene, Inc. TROV shares rose 20.9 percent to $3.82. TrovaGene posted Q4 loss of $1.09 per share on sales of $78,000. Traders are circulating word of FDA abstract doc for the company’s prostate cancer treatment.
- Communications Systems, Inc. JCS shares surged 20 percent to $3.00 following Q4 results.
- Cellectar Biosciences, Inc. CLRB shares rose 18.9 percent to $2.27.
- MYR Group Inc. MYRG gained 16.2 percent to $35.99 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales.
- CareDx, Inc CDNA shares rose 15.1 percent to $35.56 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales. The company also provided FY19 sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- Bandwidth Inc. BAND surged 13.3 percent to $62.53. Bandwidth reported upsized offer from 2.25 million shares to 2.5 million shares priced at $54.25 per share.
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. DFFN shares gained 13.2 percent to $5.08
- Health Insurance Innovations Inc HIIQ rose 12.9 percent to $39.64 after the company reported better-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter and issued strong full-year 2019 guidance.
- China Internet Nationwide Financial Services Inc. CIFS shares gained 12.2 percent to $5.05.
- Fly Leasing Limited FLY surged 11.4 percent to $12.26 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales.
- REV Group, Inc. REVG gained 11.3 percent to $9.76 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 sales. The company also provided FY19 sales guidance in-line with estimates.
- Yext, Inc. YEXT gained 11.2 percent to $22.66 following upbeat Q4 results.
- SCWorx Corp. WORX shares surged 10.9 percent to $5.70.
- Zymeworks Inc. ZYME jumped 8.6 percent to $15.48 following Q4 results.
- GrafTech International Ltd. EAF rose 7.8 percent to $12.51 after the company said it will no longer conduct a 17.5 million share common stock offering.
- Guidewire Software, Inc. GWRE rose 6.9 percent to $92.40 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 EPS and sales results and issued Q3 sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- Methode Electronics, Inc. MEI shares rose 6.8 percent to $29.88 following strong quarterly earnings.
- Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc ALSK shares rose 5.3 percent to $1.7901 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS results.
- CenturyLink, Inc. CTL rose 4.6 percent to $12.09 after the company's CEO and CFO bought 83,000 shares and 50,000 shares, respectively.
- Co-Diagnostics Inc CODX gained 4 percent to $1.23 after the company announced its new Logix Smart ZDC Test has obtained CE mark regulatory clearance to be sold as an in vitro diagnostic.
- Aptevo Therapeutics Inc APVO shares dipped 42.3 percent to $0.8453 after reporting a proposed public offering of common stock and warrants.
- Bridgepoint Education, Inc. BPI shares declined 35.2 percent to $6.11 after the company disclosed that Audit Committee has concluded previously-issued financial statements for 3-, 9-months ended September 30, 2018. Bridgepoint expects Q4 adjusted EPS of $(0.25)-$(0.23) and sales of $93.7 million-$94.7 million.
- Resideo Technologies, Inc. REZI dropped 27.2 percent to $18.02 after the company reported Q4 results.
- Huami Corporation HMI dropped 19.4 percent to $14.12. Huami is expected to release Q4 results on March 14.
- Titan International, Inc. TWI shares declined 19.2 percent to $5.02 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales.
- Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company HBB shares dipped 17 percent to $19.83 after reporting Q4 results.
- TSR, Inc. TSRI shares dropped 15.8 percent to $5.00.
- Barnes & Noble, Inc. BKS declined 14.2 percent to $5.02 following downbeat quarterly sales.
- China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SXTC shares dropped 14 percent to $6.21.
- CooTek (Cayman) Inc. CTK fell 13.8 percent to $9.53 after the company reported Q4 results.
- Burlington Stores Inc BURL fell 12.8 percent to $145.86 after the company said it expects FY19 EPS of $6.93 to $7.06 versus the $7.06 consensus analyst estimate.
- International Game Technology PLC IGT fell 12.3 percent to $14.97 following downbeat Q4 results.
- Stratasys Ltd. SSYS shares declined 11.6 percent to $23.57 following weak quarterly sales.
- Kindred Biosciences, Inc. KIN shares dropped 11.5 percent to $9.51 after the company announced worse-than-expected Q4 EPS results.
- Xunlei Limited XNET fell 11.4 percent to $4.11 after reporting Q4 results.
- Aptinyx Inc. APTX fell 10.7 percent to $4.6450.
- Kroger Co. KR dipped 10.3 percent to $25.50 after reporting lower-than-expected EPS and sales results for its fourth quarter.
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. CMTL shares dropped 10.3 percent to $23.56 following Q2 results.
- Ultra Petroleum Corp UPL fell 9.6 percent to $0.6140 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 sales results and set its 2019 capital investment plan at $320 million to $350 million.
- ACM Research, Inc. ACMR shares declined 9.1 percent to $11.53 following Q4 results.
- Ballard Power Systems Inc. BLDP fell 8.8 percent to $3.0200 following Q4 results.
- OHR Pharmaceutical, Inc. OHRP fell 8.1 percent to $2.85 after surging 44.19 percent on Wednesday.
- Tech Data Corporation TECD shares declined 7.7 percent to $92.81 following downbeat quarterly sales.
- Baozun Inc. BZUN shares dropped 7.4 percent to $36.04.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.