- Avinger Inc AVGR shares plummeted 51.56 percent to $0.77, after having soared on April 10.
- Cytori Therapeutics Inc CYTX shares slid 35.47 percent to $1.11, after the company priced a stock offering at a huge discount. Cytori’s shares had surged on April 10, after the company announced FDA approval for its burn clinical trial.
- DryShips Inc. DRYS shares plunged 26.81 percent to $1.82. The company announced that it had reached an agreement with Sifnos Shareholders Inc. to amend the Revolving Facility Agreement.
- AmTrust Financial Services Inc AFSI shares plummeted 21.75 percent to $14.77, following unconfirmed reports of accounting problems at the company allegedly dating back to 2009.
- Hub Group Inc HUBG shares slid 14.07 percent to $40.60, after the company issues a profit warning and projected its diluted EPS for Q1 at $0.30-$0.32.
- Sito Mobile Ltd SITO shares fell 13.78 percent to $2.69.
- XCel Brands Inc XELB shares plummeted 14.04 percent to $2.45.
- Birks Group Inc BGI shares declined 9.09 percent to $1.50.
- Transcontinental Realty Investors Inc TCI shares slid 13.71 percent to $10.07. The company reported its Q4 net income at $3.2 million, or $0.37 per share, and full-year net loss of $0.9 million, or ($0.10) per share.
- Naked Brand Group Inc NAKD shares were down 12.18 to $2.17. The company announced that it had 2,189,052 shares of common stock at an average price of $2.51 to raise ~$5.3 million in net proceeds under the “At The Market Offering Agreement” with Maxim Group.
- MTS Systems Corporation MTSC shares declined 10.18 percent to $48.33.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.