20 Biggest Mid-Day Losers For Wednesday
- Catabasis Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: CATB) shares tumbled 70.5 percent to $1.20 after the company reported top-line results for Part B of MoveDMD trial for CAT-1004 in DMD. The company disclosed that primary efficacy endpoint was not met.
- Galena Biopharma Inc (NASDAQ: GALE) shares fell 23.3 percent to $1.27. Galena Biopharma reported the resignation of its President and CEO and announced plans to evaluate strategic alternatives for the company.
- Citrix Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTXS) dropped 22.7 percent to $70.50. Citrix posted upbeat results for its fourth quarter, but issued a weak 2017 forecast. The company also completed the spin-off and merger of its GoTo family of service offerings with LogMeIn, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOGM).
- Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE: PBI) shares dipped 21.7 percent to $12.47 after the company reported weak Q4 results and lowered its FY17 outlook.
- Black Box Corporation (NASDAQ: BBOX) declined 18.7 percent to $10.85. Black Box reported Q3 adjusted earnings of $0.24 per share on revenue of $210.4 million.
- Real Goods Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ: RGSE) shares dropped 18.4 percent to $3.16 after declining 15.50 percent on Tuesday.
- Bovie Medical Corporation (NYSE: BVX) declined 15.9 percent to $3.18. Bovie Medical confirmed its 2017 forecast and disclosed that it is exploring new sales channel partnerships to further scale J-Plasma.
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: SGYP) shares fell 13.4 percent to $6.12. Synergy announced an offering of $125 million common stock.
- SIFCO Industries Inc (NYSE: SIF) dropped 13.4 percent to $7.45. SIFCO Industries posted Q1 loss from operations before income tax expense of $2.3 million.
- Cameco Corp (USA) (NYSE: CCJ) declined 12.3 percent to $11.18 as after Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings, Inc. terminated its uranium supply contract.
- Avianca Holdings SA (ADR) (NYSE: AVH) shares fell 11.7 percent to $7.51 after declining 1.39 percent on Tuesday.
- Seaspan Corporation (NYSE: SSW) shares declined 9.3 percent to $8.71 after dropping 1.54 percent on Tuesday.
- Boot Barn Holdings Inc (NYSE: BOOT) fell 9.2 percent to $9.85. Boot Barn reported Q3 earnings of $0.39 per share on revenue of $199.4 million.
- National CineMedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: NCMI) slipped 6.4 percent to $13.72. Credit Suisse downgraded National CineMedia from Outperform to Underperform.
- Diana Containerships Inc (NASDAQ: DCIX) dropped 4.9 percent to $2.90 after climbing 28.15 percent on Tuesday.
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (NYSE: TUP) fell 5.2 percent to $57.21. Tupperware reported upbeat Q4 earnings.
- Match Group Inc (NASDAQ: MTCH) shares fell 3.7 percent to $16.73. Match Group reported Q4 adjusted earnings of $0.29 per share on revenue of $319.7 million and announced the sale of all non-dating business to ST Unitas.
- United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE: UPS) declined 3.7 percent to $105.07. BMO Capital downgraded UPS from Outperform to Market Perform.
- Fossil Group Inc (NASDAQ: FOSL) dropped 3.5 percent to $24.67. Evercore ISI Group downgraded Fossil from Buy to Hold.
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (NYSE: KORS) slipped 3.5 percent to $41.32. Evercore ISI Group downgraded Michael Kors from Buy to Hold.
Latest Ratings for CATB
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.