6 IPOs Scheduled To Open This Week
There are six IPOs scheduled to open in the remaining days of the current week. More than sixty companies have raised approximately $12.9 billion in the current year via the IPO route. Still, that figure is the worst since the financial crisis struck America in 2008.
Despite weak sentiments, there are few companies that have already provided significant returns to investors. This includes
On Wednesday, Shineco, Inc. (NASDAQ: TYHT) made its debut on the stock exchange gaining $3 or 66.66 percent from the IPO price of $4.50. It is a China-based firm that came out with 1.78 million shares of IPO for $4.50 a share raising about $8 million.
The following IPOs are scheduled for this week.
- Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLGT): The company is engaged in offering comprehensive genetic testing and offers 4.6 million shares with a price range of $12.00–$14.00.
- Full Spectrum Inc. (NASDAQ: FMAX): The alternate energy source provider is coming out with 1.875 million shares with $7.00–$9.00 price range.
- Medequities Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: MRT): The REIT firm is offering 19.925 million shares with a price range of $12.00–$14.00 a share.
- Tabula Rasa Healthcare, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRHC): The data-driven technology and solutions provider for patient-specific will offer 4.3 million shares with $13.00–$15.00 price range.
- Alliance MMA, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMMA): The company was established to buy the businesses of the target firms, as well as, media libraries. It offers 3.33 million shares with $4.50 as the price for IPO.
- Nutanix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTNX): The provider of next-generation enterprise cloud platform will offer 14.0 million shares with a price range of $11.00–$13.00.
The Renaissance IPO ETF (NYSE: IPO) is an ETF that attempts to provide exposure to the biggest post-IPO stocks with $100+ million in market value and holds the issues for two years, max. Year-to-date, IPO is up 1.23 percent and has a market cap of $14.19 million.
Do you have ideas for articles/interviews you'd like to see more of on Benzinga? Please email email@example.com with your best article ideas. One person will be randomly selected to win a $20 Amazon gift card!
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.