- Keybanc cut the price target on Workday, Inc. WDAY from $345 to $312. Workday shares rose 5.7% to $242.00 in pre-market trading.
- SVB Leerink lowered Veracyte, Inc. VCYT price target from $45 to $40. Veracyte shares gained 3.2% to close at $27.80 on Monday.
- Goldman Sachs cut the price target on Foot Locker, Inc. FL from $63 to $35. Foot Locker shares fell 3.1% to $30.65 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler lowered the price target for ON24, Inc. ONTF from $25 to $17. ON24 shares fell 4.6% to $14.89 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc lowered Ambarella, Inc. AMBA price target from $230 to $160. Ambarella shares dipped 20% to $111.77 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse cut the price target on GoodRx Holdings, Inc. GDRX from $41 to $27. GoodRx shares fell 34.1% to $18.07 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies reduced the price target for Gemini Therapeutics, Inc. GMTX from $23 to $1.5. Gemini Therapeutics shares fell 4.9% to close at $1.36 on Monday.
- Keybanc cut Coupa Software Incorporated COUP price target from $200 to $175. Coupa Software shares rose 3.2% to $124.90 in pre-market trading.
- B. Riley Securities raised Quanta Services, Inc. PWR price target from $122 to $129. Quanta Services shares fell 1.8% to $107.00 in pre-market trading.
- Societe Generale cut Farfetch Limited FTCH price target from $26 to $23. Farfetch shares rose 0.5% to $19.15 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.