- Piper Sandler raised Patterson Companies, Inc. PDCO price target from $34 to $44. Patterson Companies shares rose 4% to $36.82 in pre-market trading.
- TD Securities raised Charter Communications, Inc. CHTR price target from $750 to $800. Charter Communications shares rose 0.1% to $682.23 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo boosted Centene Corporation CNC price target from $87 to $93. Centene shares fell 0.2% to $72.50 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse lifted the price target for Eaton Corporation plc ETN from $158 to $163. Eaton shares fell 1% to close at $146.37 on Wednesday.
- CICC boosted Noah Holdings Limited NOAH price target from $53.5 to $57.8. Noah Holdings shares fell 1% to close at $44.06 on Wednesday.
- Keybanc lifted the price target on ThredUp Inc. TDUP from $22 to $32. ThredUp shares fell 7.4% to settle at $26.65 on Wednesday.
- Scotiabank raised the price target on AT&T Inc. T from $28 to $31. AT&T shares rose 0.1% to $29.09 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays boosted Ambev S.A. ABEV price target from $2.5 to $4. Ambev shares rose 0.3% to $3.80 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc raised the price target on Revolve Group, Inc. RVLV from $58 to $70. Revolve Group shares rose 3.7% to close at $56.99 on Wednesday.
- Wells Fargo boosted the price target for Dow Inc. DOW from $80 to $83. Dow shares fell 0.1% to $65.58 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.