- Needham raised Roku Inc ROKU price target from $190 to $255. Roku shares rose 3% to $219.02 in pre-market trading.
- KeyBanc raised the price target for Paypal Holdings Inc PYPL from $215 to $230. Paypal shares rose 1% to $196.50 in pre-market trading.
- HC Wainwright & Co. cut the price target for Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc CRBP from $6 to $3. Corbus Pharmaceuticals shares fell 0.8% to $1.20 in pre-market trading.
- Needham boosted the price target on Green Dot Corporation GDOT from $62 to $70. Green Dot shares rose 1.3% to close at $61.50 on Wednesday.
- Raymond James lifted First Solar, Inc. FSLR price target from $72 to $80. First Solar shares rose 1.6% to $79.95 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse boosted Mirati Therapeutics Inc MRTX price target from $140 to $190. Mirati Therapeutics shares rose 5% to close at $180.17 on Wednesday.
- Rosenblatt lifted the price target for Ambarella Inc AMBA from $62 to $65. Ambarella shares rose 0.8% to close at $53.72 on Wednesday.
- Raymond James lifted the price target on Nextera Energy Partners LP NEP from $64 to $73. Nextera Energy Partners shares fell 0.1% to $65.50 in pre-market trading.
- Benchmark raised Ramaco Resources Inc METC price target from $4 to $5. Ramaco Resources shares fell 1.9% to close at $3.68 on Wednesday.
- Credit Suisse raised the price target for Kura Oncology Inc KURA from $27 to $43. Kura Oncology shares rose 7.8% to close at $33.56 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.