Tuesday's session saw 13 companies set new 52-week lows.
Things to Consider About Today's 52-Week Lows:
- Glacier Bancorp GBCI is the largest company in terms of market cap to set a new 52-week low this morning.
- Sidus Space SIDU was the smallest company by market cap to set a new 52-week low.
- Glacier Bancorp GBCI saw the biggest bounce back on, as shares traded up 0.02% to rebound after it hit its new 52-week low.
On Tuesday, the following stocks hit new 52-week lows:
- Glacier Bancorp GBCI stock drifted up 0.02% on Tuesday morning to hit a new 52-week low of $44.32.
- Bridger Aerospace Gr BAER stock drifted down 1.29% on Tuesday morning to hit a new 52-week low of $8.51.
- TXO Energy Partners TXO shares reached a new 52-week low of $21.30 on Tuesday morning, moving up 0.05%.
- Guaranty Bancshares GNTY stock dropped to a yearly low on Tuesday of $31.43. Shares traded down 0.59%.
- Celularity CELU shares moved down 2.48% on Tuesday to hit a new 52-week low of $0.88, drifting down 2.48%.
- The Real Good Food RGF shares set a new yearly low of $5.50 this morning. The stock was down 2.11% on the session.
- MGO Global MGOL stock hit a yearly low of $2.26. The stock was down 2.94% for the day.
- Cadrenal Therapeutics CVKD stock drifted down 4.62% on Tuesday morning to hit a new 52-week low of $2.44.
- Brera Holdings BREA shares set a new yearly low of $2.69 this morning. The stock was down 13.73% on the session.
Be sure to monitor Benzinga for the news traders need! And for even more up-to-date info on 52-week lows and highs, check out Benzinga Pro. This cutting-edge market research platform alerts traders of which stocks are trading near their 52-week highs and lows each morning - and delivers lots of other actionable data. Learn more here.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.