The NFT-ticketed conference VeeCon is returning for a second year in May. The event founded by entrepreneur Gary Vaynerchuk has announced a portion of the highly anticipated speakers for the event and is sharing a second round Friday of company executives, artists, media personalities and celebrities who will appear.
What Happened: VeeCon 2023 will be hosted in Indianapolis, Indiana at multiple locations, including TCU Amphitheater at White River State Park and Lucas Oil Stadium.
The event is hosted by Vaynerchuk, aka Gary Vee, and VeeFriends.
The event takes place from May 18 through May 20. The agenda is:
- May 18: 1 p.m., TCU Amphitheater at White River State Park, VeeCon Field Day, Opening Night Concert
- May 19: 9 a.m., Lucas Oil Stadium, Speakers & Activations, Evening Entertainment
- May 20: 9 a.m., Lucas Oil Stadium, Speakers & Activations, Evening Entertainment
In the first speaker announcement, Busta Rhymes was highlighted as the opening night performer.
VeeCon 2023 will feature musical performances, speeches, panels and fireside chats covering Web3 topics from some of the biggest names in the world of technology, pop culture, business and finance.
“We’re gonna do it bigger and badder than we did in 2022,” Vee said.
VeeCon has been called an “unconference” with the mission to build relationships, community and provide education in the Web3 space.
“VeeCon 2023 will be a bigger and bolder event — think Young Davos meets SXSW,” Vee told Benzinga previously.
Related Link: Veecon 2022: First Year Event Brings Alpha, Community Education & NFL Lessons
The Newly Added Speakers: On Friday, Vee and VeeFriends announced additional speakers and entertainers for VeeCon 2023.
Among the new speakers announced Friday is actor and producer Neil Patrick Harris, best known for roles on “Doogie Howser, M.D.,” “How I Met Your Mother,” “Harold & Kumar” and “Starship Troopers.”
The rest of the added speakers are below:
Founders and Executives:
- • Amy Campbell, Chief Marketing Officer of Paramount Media Networks and MTV Entertainment Studios, units of Paramount Global PARA
- • Arianna Huffington, Founder and CEO of Thrive Global
- • Avery Akkineni, President of Vayner3
- • AJ Vaynerchuk, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of VaynerSports Pass
- • Bobbi Brown, Founder and Chief Creative Officer of Jones Road Beauty
- • Cody Plofker, Chief Marketing Officer of Jones Road Beauty
- • David Blitzer, Team Owner at Harris Blitzer Sports and Entertainment
- • David Grutman, Hospitality Innovator, Entrepreneur and Founder of Groot Hospitality
- • David McKillips, CEO and President of CEC Entertainment - Chuck E. Cheese
- • David Rodolitz, Founder and CEO of Flyfish Club
- • Drew Austin, Founding Manager of Red Beard Ventures and Co-Founder of Knights of Degen
- • Eric Wattenberg, CEO of VaynerWATT
- • Everette Taylor, CEO of Kickstarter
- • Guy Raz, Founder of Built-It Productions and Creator of How I Built This
- • Jacqueline Parkes, Former CMO of Major League Baseball and MTV Entertainment Group
- • Jill Cress, Chief Marketing and Experience Officer of H&R Block HRB
- • Jon Taffer, Hospitality Expert, Host and Executive Producer of Bar Rescue
- • Josh Luber, Co-Founder of Fanatics Collectibles and StockX
- • Kat Cole, President and COO of Athletic Greens
- • Keith A. Grossman, President of Enterprise for MoonPay
- • Lauren Fritts, Chief Corporate Affairs and Marketing Officer of WeWork WE
- • Maha Abouelenein, CEO and Founder of Digital and Savvy
- • Matt Higgins, Co-Founder and CEO of RSE Ventures
- • Maureen Kelly, Founder and CEO of tarte cosmetics
- • Mike Lazerow, Entrepreneur and Investor
- • Pam Kaufman, President and CEO of International Markets, Global Consumer Products and Experiences at Paramount
- • Ryan Harwood, CEO of Gallery Media Group
- • Scott Dorsey, Managing Partner of High Alpha
- • Scott Harrison, Founder/CEO of charity: water
- • Scott Sartiano, Founder and Owner of Bond Hospitality
- • Shannon Snow, COO of World of Women
- • Shira Lazar, Entrepreneur and Content Creator
- • Tricia Melton, Marketing Executive at Main Character Marketing
- • Vivian Odior, Global Head of Brand for WhatsApp
Artists and Creatives:
- • Bobby Hundreds, Founder, Designer, Writer, and Photographer of The Hundreds
- • Charlie Rocket, CEO of Dream Machine Foundation
- • Cory Van Lew, Artist
- • FAROKH, Founder of Rug Radio
- • Harry Hudson, Artist, Philanthropist, and founder of Hey, I'm Here For You
- • LATASHÁ, Artist and Founder of Zoratopia
- • Luca Netz, CEO of Pudgy Penguins
- • Manny Galán, Chief Creative Officer of VeeFriends
- • Michelle Waterson Gomez, Professional UFC Fighter
- • Natealex, Artist and Founder of ChainFaces and SquigglyWTF
- • Neil Patrick Harris, Actor, Producer, and Raconteur
- • Timbaland, Entrepreneur, Artist, Producer, Author and Co-Founder of Beatclub and Verzuz
- • Trevor Jones, Artist and Creator of TREVORJONESART LTD
- • Vinnie Hager, Artist and Creator of Vinnie Hager Art
- • Yung Gravy, Artist
- • Comedian Andrew Schulz
- • Music Artist Richie Evans
- • Music Artist TiaCorine
“I am so excited about the speakers this year, especially the broadness around the subject matters, including business, marketing, pop culture, innovation, creator economy, and all the subject matters that are essential in 2023. It will be obvious to everybody as they continue to see the lineup,” Vee told Benzinga previously.
VeeCon Tickets: Holders of VeeFriends NFTs were airdropped tickets for VeeCon 2023. The tickets are also sold on secondary markets like Opensea. The floor price on a ticket to the event is currently 0.169 Ethereum ETH/USD, or around $292.
VeeFriends NFTs have a floor price of 4.25 ETH, or $7,322 at the time of writing.
Read Next: VeeCon 2022: Snoop Dogg On Creating A Brand Around His Bored Ape And Death Row Record Label
Gary Vee. Benzinga illustration.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Visit Benzinga's Crypto Homepage - 1,000,000+ depend on Benzinga Crypto every month