- CURE Pharmaceutical Hldg CURR shares closed up 12.33% at $0.82
- Psychemedics PMD shares closed up 11.9% at $8.37
- Genetic Technologies GENE shares closed up 9.13% at $4.54
- Nine Energy Service NINE shares closed up 7.86% at $2.47
- Cann Gr CNGGF shares closed up 7.76% at $0.32
- Item 9 Labs INLB shares closed up 7.74% at $3.48
- Body and Mind BMMJ shares closed up 7% at $0.39
- Grindrod Shipping Hldgs GRIN shares closed up 5.98% at $10.45
- Heritage Cannabis Holding HERTF shares closed up 5.56% at $0.10
- Invictus MD Strategies IVITF shares closed up 4.8% at $0.05
- Marrone Bio Innovations MBII shares closed up 4.44% at $1.88
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals ZYNE shares closed up 4.06% at $5.64
- Auxly Cannabis Group CBWTF shares closed down 9.22% at $0.21
- BioHarvest Sciences CNVCF shares closed down 7.8% at $0.23
- CV Sciences CVSI shares closed down 5.51% at $0.44
- RIV Capital CNPOF shares closed down 4.86% at $1.31
- Green Organic Dutchman TGOFG shares closed down 2.84% at $0.31
Lead image by Ilona Szentivanyi. Copyright: Benzinga.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Missed the first wave of cannabis investments? Don’t make that mistake again.
Experts believe cannabis stocks have found their floor and are now poised for unprecedented growth.
Join Benzinga PotProfits. Our in-house canna stock expert, Michael Berger, is on a mission to uncover the most promising cannabis stocks poised for growth, even in a dull market. He leaves no bud unturned to bring you the juiciest potential double-digit opportunities!
Just this year, the PotProfits portfolio has seen smoking-hot gains like:
- 47.10% with $GTBIF
- 40.23% with $TCNNF
- 21.50% with $VFF