Cannabis Stock Gainers And Losers From July 2, 2019
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ZYNE) shares rose 0.92%, to close at $14.24.
- MedMen Enterprises (OTC:MMNFF) shares rose 0.37%, to close at $2.73.
- Pyxus International (NYSE:PYX) shares gained 4.18%, closing at $15.19.
- Aurora Cannabis (NYSE:ACB) shares dropped by 2.55%, to close at $7.63.
- Canopy Growth (NYSE:CGC) shares dropped by 1.26%, to close at $40.08.
- Cronos Group (NASDAQ:CRON) shares fell 3.18% to close at $15.51.
- CannTrust Holdings (NYSE:CTST) shares tumbled by 2.73%, closing at $4.98.
- cbdMD (AMEX:YCBD) shares dropped by 4.79%, to close at $5.56.
- Greenlane Holdings (NASDAQ:GNLN) shares fell 5.98% to close at $8.49.
- GW Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:GWPH) shares fell 1.04% to close at $170.84.
- HEXO (AMEX:HEXO) shares tumbled by 3.72%, closing at $5.18.
- Innovative Industrial (NYSE:IIPR) shares fell 3.59% to close at $120.53.
- Therapix Biosciences (NASDAQ:TRPX) shares dropped by 2.02%, to close at $2.43.
- Tilray (NASDAQ:TLRY) shares dropped by 3.87%, to close at $47.39.
Need more cannabis news? Check out all of our coverage here.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.