Benzinga's Mandatory ETF Reading for September 3, 2013
Big losers (Down at least 5%): iPath MSCI India Index ETN (NYSE: INP), Direxion Daily India Bull 3X Shares (NYSE: INDL), ProShares UltraShort Silver (NYSE: ZSL), VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX ST ETN (NYSE: TVIX) and the C-Tracks Citi Volatility Index TR ETN (NYSE: CVOL).
Unusual volume: iShares MSCI Finland Capped ETF (BATS: EFNL) nearly quadruple average daily volume. Accuvest Global Opportunities ETF (NYSE: ACCU) more than 12 times ADV. Global X China Financials ETF (NYSE: CHIX) more than five times ADV. PowerShares DB Oil (NYSE: DBO) nearly 10 times ADV. ProShares UltraShort Nasdaq Biotech (NASDAQ: BIS) almost quadruple ADV.
Must reads of the day:
- Rising rates pushing investors out of bond ETFs from USA Today.
- Opportunities in the Philippines with quotes from yours truly courtesy of Pathfinder Buzz.
- Not All Emerging Markets ETFs Are Hemorrhaging Cash, says Street One Financial.
- August was a bad month for ETF outflows, according to BlackRock data.
- These sectors ETFs look worrisome this month, particularly if interest rates keep rising.
To have ETF-related content featured in Benzinga's Mandatory ETF Reading, please contact me on Twitter @ETFProfessor1.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.