Pfizer Inc PFE agreed to acquire Seagen Inc SGEN for $229 in cash per Seagen share for a total enterprise value of $43 billion.
Seagen shares jumped 14.5% to close at $197.65 on Monday.
These analysts made changes to their price targets on Seagen following the release of results.
- Barclays raised the price target on Seagen from $145 to $228. Barclays analyst Gena Wang maintained an Equal-Weight rating.
- BMO Capital increased the price target on Seagen from $179 to $229. BMO Capital analyst Etzer Darout downgraded the stock from Outperform to Market Perform.
Other analysts also downgraded the stock following the deal announcement.
- JMP Securities analyst Reni Benjamin downgraded Seagen from Market Outperform to Market Perform.
- Raymond James analyst Dane Leone downgraded the stock from Strong Buy to Market Perform.
- Needham analyst Ami Fadia also downgraded Seagen from Buy to Hold.
Check This Out: Lennar, Caleres And 3 Stocks To Watch Heading Into Tuesday
© 2024 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.