- LegalZoom.com Inc LZ has acquired Revv, a Bangalore, India based document automation and forms template company. The financial terms remain undisclosed.
- Founded in 2018 by ex-Freshworks Inc. FRSH executives Rishi Kulkarni and Sameer Goel, Revv is a self-service document automation and electronic signature platform. Revv offers legally binding eSignatures coupled with vetted templates, cloud-based workflow automation, native API, Zapier integration, analytics, cloud-based storage, and audit trails.
- Revv's proprietary technology will enhance LegaZoom's forms library and legal templates offerings and will be used to develop modern product experiences and services for small businesses.
- "The acquisition of Revv demonstrates our continued focus on scaling critical engineering and product talent to deliver the best products and services for small businesses," said Dan Wernikoff, CEO of LegalZoom.
- The Bangalore-based team of approximately 30 employees will all be joining LegalZoom as part of the transaction.
- The company held $215.5 million in cash and equivalents as of June 30, 2022.
- Price Action: LZ shares are trading higher by 11% at $8.51 on the last check Monday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.