- DuPont De Nemours, Inc DD terminated the previously announced agreement to acquire the outstanding shares of Rogers Corp ROG after failing to obtain timely clearance from all the required regulators.
- DuPont is paying Rogers a termination fee of $162.5 million under the agreement.
- DuPont announced an $11 billion deal earlier this year to sell most of its mobility and materials business to Celanese Corp CE and planned to use the sales proceed to fund the Rogers deal, Reuters reports.
- Last November, DuPont agreed to acquire engineering materials technology company Rogers at $5.2 billion.
- DuPont held $1.44 billion in cash and equivalents as of June 30.
- Price Action: DD shares are trading higher by 5.13% at $61.71, while ROG is down 40.96% at $135.50 in the premarket on the last check Wednesday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.