- Reuters reports that NVIDIA Corp NVDA is likely to seek EU antitrust approval for its widely criticized $54 billion acquisition of British chip designer Arm early next month.
- The regulators will launch a full-scale 90-day investigation after a 25-day preliminary review. Nvidia agreed to address every concern raised by the European Commission, the Guardian reports.
- Nvidia claims to have won the support of Arm customers Broadcom Inc AVGO, MediaTek Inc MDTKF, and Marvell Technology Inc MRVL.
- Britain recently expressed reservations regarding the deal.
- Reuters previously reported that Nvidia might miss the March 2022 deadline for closing its deal due to European regulators' plan to consider it after the summer holidays.
- Price Action: NVDA share traded higher by 2.71% at $226.59 on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.