20 High-Profile Business Leaders That Have Picked Sides In The Election
With Election Day only three weeks away, the 2016 presidential campaign is now in the home stretch.
Three new polls out on Tuesday indicate that the race between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump remains extremely tight. A new NBC News/SM poll gives Clinton the lead by 6 percent, while a brand new Rasmussen Reports poll shows Clinton’s lead at just 1 percent. The LA Times/USC Tracking poll gives Trump the edge by 2 percent.
With a race as tight as this one, candidate endorsements could make a big difference when it comes to persuading those critical undecided voters.
Here’s a list of 10 high-profile business leaders that have endorsed each candidate.
- Carl Icahn, CEO of Icahn Enterprises LP (NASDAQ: IEP)
- Sheldon Adelson, CEO of Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE: LVS)
- Roger Ailes, former CEO of Fox News
- Joe Ricketts, former CEO of TD Ameritrade Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: AMTD)
- Steve Forbes, Editor-in-Chief of Forbes
- David Green, CEO of Hobby Lobby
- Kenneth Langone, Co-founder of Home Depot Inc (NYSE: HD)
- Linda McMahon, former CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: WWE)
- Rupert Murdoch, CEO of Fox News
- Peter Thiel, Co-founder of Paypal Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: PYPL)
- Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook Inc (NASDAQ: FB)
- Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK.B)
- Reed Hastings, CEO of Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX)
- Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ: SBUX)
- Mark Cuban, Owner of the Dallas Mavericks
- George Soros, Chair of Soros Fund Management
- James Murren, CEO of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM)
- Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA)
- Bob Iger, CEO of Walt Disney Co (NYSE: DIS)
- Mark Parker, CEO of Nike Inc (NYSE: NKE)
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.