- NeoGames SA NGMS subsidiary, BtoBet, a sports betting supplier, has entered a multi-year partnership agreement with SOJOGO and Santa Casa Global, the global arm of the Portuguese National Lottery Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Lisboa.
- BtoBet will provide SOJOGO with its proprietary sportsbook offering for its online operations and retail network.
- SOJOGO is a lottery operator based in Mozambique.
- "NeoGames has been partnering with Santa Casa in Portugal for more than a decade and we are excited to leverage this close relationship into another market," said NeoGames CEO Moti Malul.
- Price Action: NGMS shares are trading higher by 5.97% at $18.56 on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.