- DraftKings Inc DKNG and the mixed martial arts organization UFC plan to launch a new iteration of DraftKings' 'Reignmakers' gamified digital collectibles franchise focused on UFC.
- Reignmakers UFC will allow fans to build collections of their favorite UFC fighters and utilize them in games to compete for prizes.
- The parties expect the first season of Reignmakers UFC NFT-based games to go live in late 2022.
- Fans can begin collecting the initial NFTs of fighters ahead of the game launch through auctions and drops in DraftKings' Heatwave Series.
- Under the agreement with UFC, DraftKings Marketplace will have access to fighter IP from over 500 different athletes on the active UFC roster.
- DraftKings is already UFC's first official sportsbook and daily fantasy partner in the U.S. and Canada.
- Price Action: DKNG shares are trading lower by 3.29% at $13.36 on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.