- Last week, Caribou Biosciences Inc CRBU announced Q2 earnings and provided updated results from the Phase 1 ANTLER trial of the company's lead asset—CB-010 for relapsed or refractory B cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma (r/r B-NHL).
- HC Wainright reiterated the Buy rating while lowering the price target from $28 to $27.
- In six efficacy evaluable r/r NHL patients, CB-010 achieved a 100% objective response rate (ORR) and 100% complete response (CR) rate, with three of six patients (50%) maintaining the CR at the six months after one dose at the initial dose level.
- Three of six patients remain in therapy.
- CB-010's response rates as more competitive than seen with the FDA-approved autologous CAR-T agents, says, HC Wainwright.
- The analyst notes that Gilead Sciences Inc's GILD Yescarta demonstrated a 72% ORR (51% CR) and 91% ORR (60% CR) in DLBCL and FL, respectively.
- Novartis AG's NVS Kymriah demonstrated a 50% ORR (32% CR) and 86% ORR (68% CR) in DLBCL and FL, respectively.
- HC Wainwright acknowledges the small sample size and the concern around the durability of response for allogeneic therapies while noting that in preclinical studies, CB-010 maintains persistent tumor eradiation longer than conventional.
- Price Action: CRBU shares are down 4.61% at $9.93 on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.