- Scholar Rock Holding Corp SRRK announced new data from the Phase 2 TOPAZ trial extension period evaluating apitegromab in non-ambulatory patients with Types 2 and 3 Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) receiving an SMN therapy.
- The trial assessed patient outcomes after 24 months of treatment.
- All 35 non-ambulatory patients (Cohorts 2 and 3) and 12 of 23 ambulatory patients (Cohort 1) were receiving Biogen Inc's BIIB Spinraza (nusinersen) maintenance therapy.
- Related: Scholar Rock Shares Jumps On Updating Strategic Priorities.
- The mean change from baseline in HFMSE was 4 points in pooled non-ambulatory patients at 24 months. At 12 months, the change stood at 3.6 points.
- The HFMSE is a validated measure for assessing gross motor function in SMA.
- The mean change from the baseline in RULM was 1.3 points at 12 months and 1.9 points at 24 months.
- RULM is validated to evaluate upper limb motor performance.
- Price Action: SRRK is trading higher by 26.75% at $6.16 during the market session on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.