- AbbVie Inc ABBV announced primary results from the large B-cell lymphoma (LBCL) expansion cohort in the EPCORE NHL-1 phase 2 trial of epcoritamab.
- Epcoritamab demonstrated efficacy with durable responses in patients who had previously received at least two prior lines of anti-lymphoma therapy.
- The study cohort, which included 157 relapsed/refractory LBCL patients, demonstrated an overall response rate (ORR) of 63% and a complete response (CR) rate of 39%.
- Related: AbbVie - Genmab Post Epcoritamab Data From Early-Stage Blood Cancer Study.
- Patients in the study who were naïve to CAR T-cell therapy achieved a 69% ORR and a 42% CR, and patients who received prior CAR T-cell therapy achieved a 54% ORR and a 34% CR.
- After a median follow-up of 10.7 months, the median duration of response (mDOR) was estimated to be 12 months, while the mDOR among patients achieving a CR was not reached, with 89% still in CR at nine months.
- Epcoritamab is being co-developed by AbbVie and Genmab A/S GMAB as part of the companies' broad oncology collaboration.
- Price Action: ABBV shares are down 1.42% at $141.11, and GMAB is down 3.18% at $27.97 during the market session on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.