- Aprea Therapeutics Inc APRE presented data at the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress 2021 from its Phase 1/2 trial in advanced solid tumors.
- The trial is evaluating the safety and efficacy of eprenetapopt in combination with pembrolizumab.
- Related: Aprea Therapeutics Stock Drops On FDA Clinical Hold On Eprenetapopt Myeloid Malignancy Trials.
- As of the July 31 data cutoff, 33 patients were enrolled, and 31 had initiated treatment.
- In the bladder/urothelial cohort, one patient with locally advanced TP53 mutant high-grade transitional cell bladder cancer achieved complete remission (CR).
- In the NSCLC cohort, two patients with TP53 mutant squamous NSCLC had reductions in target lesions of 26.7% and 8.2%, respectively, from baseline.
- Read Next: Aprea Therapeutics Stock Drops After FDA Clinical Hold On Another Blood Cancer Study.
- Price Action: APRE stock is up 3.09% at $5.00 during the premarket session on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.